Record Tripping Record Tripping

Sigh!

I sincerely let out a huge sigh when the game ended.

That was absolutely magnificent.

Little Thing Little Thing

Boo-effin'-hoo.

What are you crying about? Not everyone agreed that your game deserves front page and daily 2nd? Cry me a river.

It IS true that you didn't invent this concept. The game itself is not particularly appealing graphically and it's full of bugs.

What are you crying about? If you don't like it, stop making games, we won't miss you.

madness tutorial 1.0 madness tutorial 1.0

The links don't work anymore.

Otherwise, cool tutorial.

Equanimity Equanimity

Great game.

This truly deserves front page. :]

Good job. Simple, sleek graphic, relaxing music, nice general mood. Amazing achievement for your very first game.

Airborne Pro Airborne Pro

Well, t'was a good game.

But sorry, I low-vote any FLASH game that tries to sell me in-game stuff for real money. I don't want newgrounds to become a moneymine for people trying to make money out of what we have the most fun from. I'm pretty sure most agree with me.

SonarGames responds:

Buying items helps support game development. Nobody forces you to spend money. You can play the game for free. Isn't it?

Target Words Target Words

Mmmmh.

Besides the ridiculously poor grammar, it was alright, I suppose.

Youda Marina Youda Marina

What the hell.

Why is this daily's FIFTH place?

This thing is pure AWESOME.

The graphics are awesome, the gamplay is AMAZING, the audio is perfect, the story, everything is just right in place. I mean, god damn, this is absolute professional work.

This is one of the rare flash games I played for more than 30 minutes. (Played it for a few hours actually).

Wow, good job dude.

NG's Finest NG's Finest

I love you Moosh.

Although you've stopped going on MSN (or blocked me), I love you.

This is awesome, great art, great audio, great everything as usual.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

Too expensive.

I have no complaints except for the fact guns were way too expensive. I couldn't afford anything despite playing for an hour.

Grossinator Grossinator

Wow.

I'm really, really speechless.

This is NOT supposed to be as fun as it is.. but Hell, it was fun and I spent quite a while insulting myself and chuckling.

Add more options! For some reason, this is awesomely addicting.

Skonix responds:

I'm glad you got such a kick out of this! I do intend on making something similar in the future, which will be much more user-friendly, and will allow funnier, more complex, and a wider variety of grossness. Thanks for the review!